**DUE TO THE SIZE AND WEIGHT, FREIGHT CHARGES VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND THEREFORE THIS ITEM NEEDS TO BE ORDERED IN STORE. CONTACT US FOR A CUSTOMISED QUOTE INCLUDING FREIGHT OR TO ORDER FOR PICK UP IN STORE 👇 https://www.4x4offroadworld.com/pages/contact-us
DARCHE ECLIPSE 270 DEGREE AWNING
The Eclipse vehicle awnings provide instant shelter and now come with super flex pivoting hinges which reduce component stress and failure common with inferior versions. Together with super tough mould treated 12 Oz/yd² proofed poly/cotton ripstop canvas and a massive 2000mm water head, the Eclipse awnings are engineered to perform and last.
the Eclipse 270 Awning. Mounted to either side of your vehicle for dual, single and space cabs as well as general canopy and wagon setups, the Eclipse 270° Awning will quickly become a favourite for serious tourers and campers alike.
*Ensure awning is anchored with suppled guy ropes and pegs at all times when in use.
Features & Specifications
- 11.5m² of cover easily mounted to vehicle
- 2 models – LHS for Aus. Passenger side and RHS for Aus. Driver’s side
- Designed as a freestanding unit for easy set up and pack down only
- Easily set up by one person
- Hinged from both ends, the awning spans along the full length of the vehicle, as well as the rear, offering additional undercover area compared to other general market offerings
- The Eclipse 270° Awning features 3 pivoting alloy telescopic leg poles which are neatly stowed along the rafter when packed away
- 3 additional leg poles in a separate carry bag are also included
- 260gsm poly/cotton grid ripstop canvas
- 1500mm PU waterproofing with HF seam sealing
- Strong lightweight box tube alloy rafter system hinging from heavy duty steel and alloy swivel hinge system
- Optional walls available (sold separately)
Dimensions: 6000mm L X 4000mm W x 2100mm H (average height)
Packed down: 2200mm L x 180mm W x 200mm H
Darche highly recommends the Eclipse 270 Degrees Awning should NOT be erected during windy conditions. Damage caused by wind and/or adverse weather will not be covered under warranty.
Ideal for: Designed for general camping use under normal conditions.