PRO25S – 12v 25A BATTERY CHARGER
The PRO25S is an innovative, versatile and highly efficient 25A battery charger and power supply, designed around the needs of the automotive professional. Combining power & advanced technology with safety, portability and flexibility to work with any 12V vehicle battery including lithium*, the PRO25S is the perfect solution to professional battery charging, in the workshop or the showroom. *) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
Integrated safety features, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle.
Built-in temperature sensor to achieve maximum charge levels
Dedicated lead-acid reconditioning programme to restore battery life and recondition flat batteries.
IP44 classified for outdoor use
Lightweight & highly portable
Tough & robust
2 year warranty
Ambient operating temperature -20 ˚C to +50 ˚C
- Back current drain* Corresponding to less than 1 Ah/month
- Battery capacity 40–500 Ah, lead-acid battery types. 30–450 Ah, LiFePO₄.
- Battery chemistry Lead acid; Lithium-ion
- Battery types 12 V:; WET; MF; Ca/Ca; AGM; EFB; GEL; LiFePO₄
- Battery voltage 12 V
- Charging cable length (output) 2 m
- Charging category AC charging
- Cooling Fan
- Degree of protection IP44
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 235 x 130 x 65 mm
- Gross weight (unit in box) 2.2 kg
- Input 220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 2.9 A
- Net weight (unit with cables) 1.8 kg
- Output 14.4/15.8/13.6 V, 25 A, lead-acid battery types. 13.8 V/14.4 V/13.3 V, 25 A, LiFePO₄.
- Ripple**Less than 4 %
- Start voltage 2.0 V
- Warranty 2 years
- *) Back current drain is the current that drains the battery if the charger is not connected to the mains. CTEK chargers have a very low back current.
- **) The quality of the charging voltage and charging current is very important. A high current ripple heats up the battery which has an aging effect on the positive electrode. High voltage ripple could harm other equipment that is connected to the battery. CTEK battery chargers produce very clean voltage and current with low ripple.