APPROXIMATE DISPATCH TIME FRAME IS BETWEEN 3 TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS.
OIL PRESSURE & WATER TEMPERATURE 52MM GAUGE WITH OPTIONAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY (G52-PWT)
Oil Pressure & Water Temperature 52MM Gauge
The REDARC 52mm single oil pressure & water temperature gauge is ideal for monitoring your engines oil pressure and coolant temperature.
The G52-PWT gauge is supplied with one oil pressure sensor that displays from 0 to 80 PSI and a REDARC 1/8 NPT thread water temperature sensor that displays from 30 to 120 degrees Celsius.
Monitoring oil pressure ensures the longevity of your vehicle and allows you to ensure that the correct pressure is maintained so that your car bearings are well lubricated. This is crucial when travelling at continuous high speeds and towing heavy loads. Low oil pressure can be an indicator of a low oil level, diluted or worn out oil, worn engine bearings, high oil temperature or a worn oil pump.
The G52-PWT gauge diameter requires a 52mm hole for mounting. REDARC offer a range of mounting solutions including a 2” black plastic mounting cup (GH-CUP) and one (GH-MP1), two (GH-MP2) and three (GH-MP3) hole gauge mounting panels.
- Satin Chrome Bezel
- 13 Selectable Backlight Colours
- Multiple programmable alert levels with amber or red backlight and audible beep
- Display illuminates when park lights are turned on so you can check battery voltages and discharge or charge current without turning on the ignition.
- If fitting more than one REDARC gauge, a communications link can be connected between the gauges to change the backlight colour of all at once.
Enhanced Lighting Controller*
REDARC recommends the purchase of an Enhanced Lighting Controller (GA-ELC) with this gauge. The GA-ELC is designed to enhance the lighting of your REDARC gauges as only one required for a set. It is to be used when you do not have a dimming circuit to connect your gauge to or the dimming circuit in your vehicle does not dim the REDARC gauge to your liking.
The GA-ELC also allows you to program nighttime brightness and colour of your REDARC gauges, including dimming if connected to a dash dimmer. Once programmed your gauges will change colour when turning on your park lights and back to a daylight colour when you turn them off. The GA-ELC is also 24 volt capable.
The G52-PWT gauge also supports one of four optional temperature sensors. You will need to purchase one of the following REDARC temperature sensors to equip the gauge with this function:
- GS-UT-80: An NTC temperature sensor in a plastic housing for measuring cabin, fridge or outside temperature. Range is -20°C ~ + 80 °C. This sensor is supplied with a 6 metre extension cable.
- GS-UT-120: An NTC temperature sensor in a metal copper housing with 6mm diameter mounting hole. Range is -20~+120 °C. This sensor is supplied with a 6 metre extension cable.
- GS-OWT1-4: Water or Oil temperature sender. 1/4 NPT threaded. Designed to measure from -20~ +170°C. Supplied with 3 metre extension cable.
- GS-OWT1-8: Water or Oil temperature sender. 1/8 NPT threaded. Designed to measure from -20~ +170°C. Supplied with 3 metre extension cable.
- Warranty -2 Years
- Sensor(s) (Included) -GS-P-150, GS-OWT1-8
- Sensor (Optional) -GS-UT-80 / GS-UT-120 / GS-OWT1-4 / GS-OWT1-8
- Standby Current Draw -30mA
- Input (Operating) Voltage -6 - 16V
- Height (mm) -42
- Weight (kg) -0.05