APPROXIMATE DISPATCH TIME FRAME IS BETWEEN 3 TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS.
SINGLE VOLTAGE 52MM GAUGE WITH OPTIONAL CURRENT DISPLAY (G52-VA)
The REDARC 52mm single voltage gauge is ideal for monitoring battery systems mounted in 4WD's, Campers, Caravans, Motorhomes and other similar vehicle applications. The LCD/ LED display allows you to monitor the charging performance of either your main or auxiliary battery.
In the event of an alternator or system failure, the voltage reading on the gauge will be low and drop as the battery discharges. In the event of an overcharge condition, the voltage reading will climb above its normal zone. The G52-VA gauge also has pre-set alert levels (<9V and >16V) to notify you of these situations by changing the gauge backlight colour to either amber or red, and initiate an audible beep when the vehicles ignition is on.
When extra protection is required, the G52-VA is the perfect accessory for a REDARC dual battery isolator (SBI12) or in-vehicle battery charger (BCDC range) where a 12 volt battery is installed. It’s a visual monitor of product performance and battery health.
The G52-VA gauge diameter requires a 52mm hole for mounting. REDARC offer a range of mounting solutions including a 2” black plastic mounting cup (GH-CUP) and one (GH-MP1), two (GH-MP2) and three (GH-MP3) hole gauge mounting panels.
- Satin Chrome Bezel
- 13 Selectable Backlight Colours
- Multiple alert levels with amber or red backlight and audible beep - Alerts when Voltage drops below 9V or climbs above 16V.
- Display illuminates when park lights are turned on so you can check battery voltages and discharge or charge current without turning on the ignition.
- If fitting more than one REDARC gauge, a communications link can be connected between the gauges to change the backlight colour of all at once.
Enhanced Lighting Controller*
REDARC recommends the purchase of an Enhanced Lighting Controller (GA-ELC) with this gauge. The GA-ELC is designed to enhance the lighting of your REDARC gauges as only one required for a set. It is to be used when you do not have a dimming circuit to connect your gauge to or the dimming circuit in your vehicle does not dim the REDARC gauge to your liking.
The GA-ELC also allows you to program night time brightness and colour of your REDARC gauges, including dimming if connected to a dash dimmer. Once programmed your gauges will change colour when turning on your park lights and back to a day light colour when you turn them off. The GA-ELC is also 24 volt capable.
- Warranty -2 Years
- Sensor (Optional) -GS-AMPS
- Standby Current Draw -30mA
- Input (Operating) Voltage -6 - 16V
- Height (mm) -42
- Weight (kg) -0.05