APPROXIMATE DISPATCH TIME FRAME IS BETWEEN 3 TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS.
UH5000 Mini Compact Size UHF CB Mobile – 80 Channels
The UH5000 uses 80 Channels making it one of the first UHF mobiles in the market available and user upgradeable for free when the ACMA standard is published early in the year.
The UH5000 is the ultimate in compact UHF communications and built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions makes it ideal for the truck drivers, 4WD Drivers and Caravan Drivers. Uniden’s reliability and experience in UHF makes this unit ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch with the outside world. The UH5000 offers the finest components, engineering and styling, just what you would expect from Uniden.
The UH5000 is a 5W unit with Flip LCD Display allowing large icon display with flip feature for optional reverse mounting. The built-in AVS circuitry allows for an automatic volume stabiliser detecting narrowband and wideband transmission automatically adjusting incoming audio to comparable levels.
The UH5000 comes with some great accessories including a Standard Microphone, Microphone Hanger and a Mounting Bracket.
- 80 UHF Narrowband Channels*
- Mini Compact Size: 100mm (W) x 24mm (H) x 80mm (D)
- Large LCD Display & Flip LCD Feature
- 7 Colour LCD/Backlit Options
- Built-In AVS Circuitry
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- Signal Strength and RF Power (S/RF) Meter
- Instant Channel Programming
- Open Scan
- Group Scan (GS) with Priority Channel Watch
- Monitor Function On/Off
- Duplex Capability
- Key Beep Function On/Off
- Rotary Channel Select
- Busy Channel Lock-out Function
- Call Tones
- Auto Squelch
- Volume Control
- Power On/Off Control Switch
- External Speaker Jack
- CTCSS (Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System) and DCS (Digital Coded Squelch) Codes
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built for Rugged Australia and New Zealand Conditions
Included in the box:
– 1 x UH5000 Radio
– 1 x Standard Microphone
– 1 x Microphone Hanger
– 1 x DC Power Cord
– 1 x Mounting Bracket
– 1 x Owner’s Manual